BARTON FIRTOP – Fabricated ‘Bath Tub’ Strainers
Fabricated “Bath Tub” Strainers, also known as fabricated “T-Type” Strainers, can be used as an alternative to our standard cast range in order to comply with specific project specifications. They are also generally more cost effective and readily available for larger sizes i.e. above 12 inch (300 mm) NB and higher pressure.
Standard Range 2 inch(50 mm) NB to 12 inch (300 mm) NB. Pressure ratings up to ASME B16.5 600 LB
• Welding carried out to EN287 and ASME IX.
• NDE carried out to code requirements.
• Competitively priced within its field.
• End connections flanged or butt weld.
• Standard Red Oxide Finish.
Advantages of Fabricated “Bath Tub” Strainers:
• Ease of access to internal sieve for cleaning.
• Quicker commissioning process.
• Can comply to specific project specifications.
• Cost effective for larger sizes i.e. above 12 inch NB.
Fabricated Bath Tub Strainers are available from Barton Firtop, manufactured to order to suit most project specifications:
• Sizes from 2 inch (50 mm)NB to 48 inch (1200 mm) NB.
• Pressure ranges up to ASME B16.5 2500LB.
• Special levels of NDE and material testing .
• Special Painting and Finishes available .
• Exotic and non-standard materials available.